1960 Fiat 1500 S OSCA Cabrio from 1960.
The engine is the 1500 S twin cam developed by OSCA brothers Maserati Bologna. The car underwent a complete body and engine restoration about 5 years ago. The following works were then carried out: redone fuel tank, substitute fuel float, battery switch added, second carburettor filter with glass tank and fuel return block valve.
Added engine compartment anti-noise cover, added Nardi original wooden steering wheel and vintage car radio, overhauled soft top mechanics. Original hard top for restoration available.